Intern needed for summer internship on 4,000 acre high fence ranch.
Intern will be responsible for helping in all the aspect of raising trophy whitetail deer, as well as helping with other ranch work.
A few of the daily duties include:
- Feeding and maintenance of adult deer
- Maintaining wildlife food plots
- Tagging and collecting of fawns
- Record keeping
- Filling and maintaining corn and protein feeders
- Daily ranch maintenance work
- Maintaining deer pens and barn
- Operating farm equipment
This would be a great experience for any intern interested in getting involved in the deer industry. Please speak with your advisor for attaining college credit.
Housing will be provided, must have own transportation. We will provide a ranch vehicle during working hours.
Time period currently available: mid- May -August
(Starting and ending dates may be flexible.)
Contact: Please email your resume to Lindsay Dennis at Lindsay@watsonlumber.com