Super Simple Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- 1 (3-5 lb) boneless venison roast*
- 1 standard size packet brown gravy mix
- 1 standard size packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix (Standard size pkt)
- 1 cup water
- 1 large Vidalia onion
*Will work with larger venison ham, bone in, (just double the brown gravy, Italian salad dressing and water).
- Rinse and place roast into large slow cooker.
- Pour all three mix packets over roast.
- Pour water over roast.
- Slice onion into 1/2" slices and spread over roast.
- Cover slow cooker.
- Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or high setting for 4 hours.
You could always add carrots or double the water and add 4 russet potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes, but not until the last hour of cooking time.